Thanks for listening to our surprise end-of-schoolyear episode If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- Hi again!
- Don’t project your life onto other people’s lives
- The Andersen Clandersen has established large rollercoasters as their country-wide framing device.
- Six-Flags is welcome to call David to workshop high-end food ideas!
- The Storm King Art Center is lovely, as is “Master of None” on Netflix.
- This one goes out to Chi K. and Mark P. and all the Vectors in the house, (with apologies of course).
- Check out Aaron M.’s “Life of the School”.
- You guys know about Pineapple Charts, right?.
- David School Hack: NGSS Storylines Website
- Ambitious Science Teaching
- David’s collection of NGSS materials.
- David Life Hack: Meal-planning service like Hello Fresh (Note: Not an endorsement, but the above link uses David’s referral code to give you a $40 discount on your first order).
- Paul has a 3D planning protocol
- Paul School Hack: “Helping Students make sense of the world, using the Next Generation Science & Engineering Practices”
- Paul Life Hack: Legacy Box
Topic: Just catching Up
- It’s PD all the way down for Paul.
- “One for them, One for you”.
- Live-streaming AP Biology Review for this year.
- The Ad-pocalypse
- The best photo of Paul?
- Using OBS for livestreaming is free and easy.
- David enjoys the music of Tom Rosenthal. You should check him out, as he sings about pasta and watermelon.
- David has a Google Home, now.
- Paul noticed that David made this TED-ed