Thanks for listening to our retrospective discussion. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Reminder that we are staying bi-weekly through Election Day!
- Submit your feedback!
- David wants you to Tie-Dye with Real Tie Dye
- Paul has made an Inquiry Lab Form
- Using slideware for document design
- Levels of inquiry
The Featured Patreon Patron: Stephen Traphagen
- Voting for the 2016 Unity & Diversity Writing Cycle Topic is now underway!
This Week's Topic: Back-To-School Retrospective
- Paul learned about a ['Strong signal' from a sun-like star] (http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/30/health/seti-signal-hd-164595-alien-civilization/)
- Civilization types
- David was reminded to never forget the work that teachers do.