Thanks for listening to our discussion about tracking. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
#Still ~ a month to read with us. Please join us!
- David could theoretically be SCUBA diving right now.
- Paul was in Houston
- Crude is apparently best stored in salt domes
- Catie J. has no use for a clock in her classroom.
- Daniella E. points us toward the NGSS Evidence Statements.
- Jacob R. has lived the “reckless” bathroom life with David.
- Matt C. advises us to throw off the shackles of Pokemon Go, and embrace the shackles of Ingress
- The Central Park Pokemon Swarm
- John M. likes his Inquiry Cubes.
- David is totally stealing Martin P.’s technique of giving students copies of in-video slides for annotating notes.
*Paul has been playing Scandinavian Summer Lawn Games like Kubb - DIY Instructions & Molkky - DIY Instructions
How Bob K. rose to become the uber-vector. Or you could just support the show on Patreon.
This Week's Topic: Tracking
- I have no links to put here. Feel free to email us with any, or with your thoughts.