Thanks for listening to our discussion about asking questions. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
#This is what we’ll be reading this summer. Please join us!
- It’s Summer, yo! Why not join us in a bit of summer reading?
- Devin S. tells us about The Delaney Card System for tracking students.
- Scott D. gives us some administrator perspective on attendance and its taking.
- Karen A. wrote a Unity & Diversity essay last year year. You should be more like Karen A. this year.
- Brian B. thinks David and Paul agree on everything (David and Paul agree with him!).
- David has recently found need of data sets, and he has found some here.
- Paul think's lab work during the summer time is the bee's knees. Check out the M.J. Murdock Partners in Science
How to unseat Bob K. from his position as the uber-vector. Or you could just support the show on Patreon.
This Week's Topic: Asking Questions
- The Question Formulation Technique from Dan Rothstein AND Luz Santana
- The Termite ink lab
- There are no termites in Montana.