Thanks for listening to our discussion about TOPIC HERE. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
EPISODE SPECIFIC NOTES HERE (IF ANY)
- Not So Much
- Karen A. would like our permission to use the show for her PD. Here is her answer.
- David takes care of all of his ant business with Terro Ant Traps and Diatomaceous Earth
- Paul remains a steadfast fan of Paper.
- American Radio Works - How Do We Learn Better: Digital or Print?
- High-Low Split: Divergent Cognitive Construal Levels Triggered by Digital and Non-digital Platforms
- Sample Behavior Identification Form
We still love our Patreon Patrons.
- Bob K has moved to Level 4.
This Week's Topic: Professional Failings
- Original Article- “A CV of Failures”
- CV of Failures in practiceThe CV of failures
- Some sample CVs: Sample 1, Sample 2, Sample 3, Sample 4
- David’s CV of Failures
- Would you like to share your failures (or your successes) with us? Please do!
- Paul learned about Apple-less apple pie
- “An Appleless Apple Pie Brought to You By Science”
- David learned that the destruction of text messaging will soon be upon us
- The GBoard Keyboard has driven David to .gif overload.