Thanks for listening to our continued discussion about the Claim, Evidence, Reasoning model of scientific explanations. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Featuring our brand-new dedicated editor!
- It’s AP Exam Season
- Mark Ewoldsen’s APES website
- The Secret Facebook APES Group.
- Aplysia Dactylomela is a lovely slug.
- Nick D. is considering gamification.
- David gets a lot of use out of the multiple profile management in Chrome.
- Paul is reading about “Other People’s Children”
The Featured Patreon Patron: Mike Partridge
This Week's Topic: CER2
- Edutopia’s Introduction to CER
- How David uses claim justification
- Las Meninas: Is This The Best Painting in History?