Thanks for listening to our discussion about Engineering. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- David wants you to know about the NYS Regents Exam Archive, and the amazing NYS Library Regents Archives
- David is not pleased
- Paul would like you to know about the d-school’s bootcamp bootleg
We have engineered our show’s funding through Patreon. Keep our editor, editing!
This Week's Topic: Engineering
- Paul talks about Engineering Problems
- Cary Sneider talks NGSS Engineering
- Cary Sneider’s Go-To Guide for Engineering Curricula, Grades 6-8: Choosing and Using the Best Instructional Materials for Your Students
- What is the Maker Movement and Why Should I Care?