Thanks for listening to our discussion about the Claim, Evidence, Reasoning Model. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- How david makes the big union bucks.
- It’s meetings all the way down
- John D. Writes all the grants (or at least two a year).
- Let’s add DonorsChoose.org to the David Brainfart Board.
- Misbuilt 3D printings.
- Aaron M. struggles with making learning objectives overt to his students.
- David’s list of student-facing chemistry objectives.
- David has been using Zaption to good effect with his chemistry videos.
- Paul’s lever of choice for all of his backyard t-post removal needs.
The Featured Patreon Patron: Kathy Van Hoek
This Week's Topic: Claim, Evidence, Reasoning
- The AP Science Practices
- The NGSS Science & Engineering Practices
- A week in David’s AP Biology Class (the CER is toward the end)
- The BSCS Explanation Tool
- “What a scientific explanation looks like"
- Argument Driven Inquiry
- Some ADI materials that David adapted for his own classes.
- The Argumentation Toolkit
- We’d love to hear your claims about our reasoning on this episode!