Thanks for listening to our discussion about high-achieving students. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
We’re going away for 21 days . See you again on the 18th of April!
- David has been meditating.
- Mindfulness is super, and dubiously popular.
- The “dark side” of meditation.
- Sensory Deprivation
- Paul just rejiggered his website.
- Both Paul & David use squarespace.
- The various artistic works of Eric Knuffke
- David also uses wordpress, which he hosts with these lovely people.
You, too, can support the show on Patreon
This Week's Topic: High Achieving Students
- Here are the results of David’s survey.
- How can we help students develop more effective study habits?
- “Making It Stick”
- Castle Learning
- What’s the appropriate role of testing?
- Have you surveyed your students? Let us know!