Thanks for listening to our discussion about Doing It Yourself . If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- David has long since stopped being above the fray in his pro-decency leanings.
- Todd G. is running a synthetic biology course.
- The iGEM standard registry of parts.
- Dr. Doug Cairns and the O-ring slots.
- David D. is moving to Kingston.
- David keeps a running lab supply list every year, in real-time.
- Starring Google Docs
- Email merge in GMail
- Glogerm: A hack from Paul’s better half.
- Paul (still) wants to hear from you!
This Week's Topic: The New Teacher Experience
- What do we want to make?
- What don’t we want to make?
- HHMI’s Cancer Gene Discovery Activities
- Knuffke on Prezi
- Paul’s APES videos in edupuzzles by Edward Francis
- “Everything is a remix”