Thanks for listening to our discussion about it being your class. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- Congratulations to John G!
- David has found a way to get his students to enjoy metacognition.
- How David pronounces the world’s most favorite frozen dessert.
- Paul’s got NGSS cards for you!
- “Reply All”
- Paul wants to hear from you.
This Week's Topic: “It’s Your Class”
- Your class = your design
- How do we show teachers what they can do?
- If you don’t like what I’m doing right now…
- A somewhat weird piece that David once wrote about teachers losing their perspective.
- Always best to focus on this.
- What were you doing two years ago? How is it different now?