Thanks for listening to our discussion about International Schools!. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
EPISODE SPECIFIC NOTES HERE (IF ANY)
- Jacob R. thinks that isolation is a major factor in teacher retention issues.
- Meg T. thinks that salaries are a major factor in how teachers relate to the job.
- Devin S. sees professionalism issues in teachers across their careers.
- Chris S. is struggling with what to bring in to a biology course, and what gets left out.
- David has removed Google from interfering with his search results.
- Paul is finding utility in using sentence starters to help focus students.
Featured Patron: Jason N.
This Week's Topic: International Schools
- TIE Online has info for international job seekers
- So does Carney, Sandoe
- And the University of Northern Iowa
- Let us know if you have any questions or feedback on your own international school experience.
David has found these cool vintage-style space tourism posters from NASA
Paul has learned about wind and the Burj Khalifa