Episode 78- 100% New Jobs for 50% of Us.
Thanks for listening to our discussion about David’s new job. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- Karen A. like Lumocolor dry erase markers for writing on laminated things.
- Jessica M. is looking for solutions to students who miss parts of long term labs…
- Chi K. wants some science cubes. Why not make your own!
- We’d love to hear from you!
- David flipped his November Department Meeting, and so can you!
- Looking for open-source, high-quality research? Why not check out PLOS One.
This week’s featured Patron is Amanda N.. support the show on Patreon. Bob K. is an award-winning teacher. You should be like Bob K.
This Week's Topic: David’s new job.
- Look, here’s David
- Re-listen to how hesitant David sounds on his appearance on Aaron M.'s "Life of the School"
- The Danielson Framework for Teacher Evaluation
- An example observation that David wrote up (MAJOR thanks to this anonymous teacher for letting us publish this).
- Where David left off in his AP Biology Course Videos (for now...)