Thanks for listening to our discussion about the goal of education. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- John M points out a few resources: Data Nuggets, Science in the Classroom, The eLife Journal, and HHMI Data Points.
- David has embraced the marriage of his to-do list and his calendar.
- Clean Google Calendar
- Paul - Environment as the Third Teacher - The Reggio Emilia Approach
##This Week's Topic: The Goal of Education
- Unity & Diversity 2015: “What’s the most important thing that we can teach our students?”
- Paul’s 2015 Essay
- David’s U & D Essay
- Our New Secretary of education
- The Deer Park UFSD Science Mission Statement
- The Bozeman High Boys Win Cross Country National Title
- Connor likes “weird instruments” on YouTube: Like this one, and this one, and this one.