Thanks for listening to our live recording from STEAM Day at Commack Middle School! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here or on Patreon. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah"
- Nothing this episode. Maybe you want to be featured on the next one...
- David is using Form Mule to send lesson plan feedback every week.
- Paul's got science cubes, but you can't have them yet.
This Week's Topic: "Give one, Get One"
- NYS Science Teachers should belong to STANYS.
- Marnie is looking for research opportunities for all students.
- Freakonomics episode on incrementalism.
- Ann is into Vex Robotics.
- Everyone wants NGSS-aligned assessments.
- What do good testing strategies look like?
- NGSS organelles.
- Melissa is always looking for ways to improve elementary science instruction.
- Ed wonders about equity in science classes.