Thanks for listening to our discussion about sports in school. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- Paul took his job and shoved it.
- Red Letter Media reviews of “Star Wars”.
- Daniella P. struggles with students cheating on homework.
- Ryan H. asked for some book recommendations. Paul points toward this list of books. David recommends his standby favorite.
- Are you a biology teacher? If so, David thinks you need a copy of “A Sourcebook for the Biological Sciences.”
- Paul has been listening to “The Educators” podcast from the BBC.
- Vector Hack 1: John D. is using magnetic tape to full effect in his classes.
- Vector Hack 2: Amanda N. is using the Momentum Chrome extension to stay on top of her daily game.
Featured Patron: Colleen S.
- Support the show on Patreon
This Week's Topic: SPORTS
- David doesn’t think that schools do sports well.
- David also thinks that sports are incredibly important for students.
- The PE teacher space is doing some interesting things.
- Why did schools add sports?
- David learned about blk water this week.
- “If sports drink commercials were honest”
- Paul learned how to play Minecraft.
- David remarked that Microsoft bought Minecraft for 2 billion dollars. He was incorrect, as they actually purchased it for 2.5 billion dollars.