Thanks for listening to our discussion about quizzes. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Our thanks to Bob K. for co-hosting this episode. You can find Bob here
- Here is Jon D.’s magnetic tape hack for Chris B.
- Daniella P. is aware of PE-free schools. Bob K. teaches in a “flexible” PE schools.
- Daniella also struggles with how to deal with evolution-hostile students.
- Non-Overlapping Magisteria
- Your feedback is always welcome.
- Bob has found Scotch double-sided outdoor tape to be the the holy grail of concrete wall poster adhesives.
- David (and his students) find many uses for Model Magic.
- PDB stop-motion animation project
This Week's Topic: QUIZZES
- An example of a Bob K. Quiz
- How Bob K. uses quizzes
- What Bob K.’s feedback looks like
- David’s former Standards-Based Grading Translation Process.
- Dan Meyer’s blog.
- Are there any adaptive testing systems for Biology? Please tell us!