Thanks for listening to our discussion about teaching evolution. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- David finds more uses for a glue gun than anyone has a right to expect.
- Paul finds solace and aid in the NCSE
This Week's Topic: TEACHING EVOLUTION
- 2011 perspectives on teaching evolution survey.
- David’s Evolution Unit Materials
- Paul’s Evolution Videos
- “Broccoli” from Surprisingly Awesome
- David’s taster phenotype
- HHMI Biointeractive Evolution Materials.
- The history of Creationism
- Unintelligent design in evolution
- Teleology in Biology
- Proportional representation of claims in science is based on evidence.
- David has gout
- David’s vision of a gout suferer.
- Paul binged on “Making a Murderer”
- Steven Avery
- David said the Supreme Court passed GINA. Clearly that is not the domain of that branch of government. Congress actually passed (!) the act.