Thanks for listening to our discussion about test design. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Don’t forget to vote for the book club!
- The one and only Mr. John Ellis
- Herman J. took a class called struggle.
- The Writing Project is getting larger and larger. Maybe you’d like to contribute to the next round?
- Beth D.’s struggle piece was published this past week.
- Did Neil Armstrong use Skype?
- Buzz Aldrin punches moon landing denialists in the face!
- Horizontal Transfer will be at NABT2015.
- Keep voting for the Horizontal Transfer Book Club Book!
- They did not know how LOST was going to end (Note: The link has some rather strong language, and one particularly expressive metaphor).
- Daniella would like a tab of Teacher Hacks
- David collected a list of NY Master Teacher Hacks
- The New York State Master Teacher Program is sadly only available to NYS “STEM” teachers.
- The AP Bio Population Genetics Modeling Lab
- Some of Brad Williamson’s Spreadsheet Modeling Resources
This Week's Topic: The Andersen-Knuffke Dream Test
- As good a primer on Standards-Based Grading as any.
- Computer Adaptive Practice SBAC testing
- Backwards Brain Bicycle on “Smarter Everyday”.
- Who thinks attaching exam performance to teacher ratings is a good idea? (Here’s a hint)
- The Holotypic Occlupanid Research Group- Fiat divisa Panem.
- Wildlife Treasury Cards
- “Sapiens- A Brief History of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari. The topic of a recent episode of “Decode D.C..”
- David indicated there were “200 some odd” Master Teachers in NYS. The actual number is more like 500 some odd.