Thanks for listening to our discussion about technology and its effect on our brains! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Remember that we’ll see you in Two Weeks! Out next episode will be posted on June 15th.
Your Book Club Assignment (should you choose to accept it): Read the first 5 chapters of “Letters to a Young Scientist”
- How our last episode was recorded.
- Audacity is for you
- The Blue Yeti Mic is too smart for David’s own good.
- Paul’s new glasses
- Your magic brain!
- Mr. John Ellis Responds!
- The Mouse Circadian Rhythm AP Biology FRQ.
- Brick Brick wrote a lovely piece on struggle.
- Keep sending us your FollowUp!
- Mark P. wants us to have some fun.
- Paul shows Twitter some love.
- David’s Google Doc of AP Biology Activities was more useful than he expected.
- How Headings and Tables of Contents work on Google Docs.
This Week's Topic: Is Technology Making Us Stupid?
- Last week’s Intelligence Squared Debate
- Is this the new Dark Age?
- Search is Powerful!
- Probeware doesn’t work for Paul.
- “Harold and Maude”
- Who is teaching people technological mindfulness?
- Paul ordered Google Cardboard
- The ViewMaster
- CellPhone Lag time is quite short.
- Seveneves by Neal Stephenson