Thanks for listening to our show about summer (and apologies for David’s side of the audio)! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Thanks for voting for the Book Club.
We’re changing our posting schedule a bit for the summer months.
- John G. enjoys spring skiing
- Angela A. likes 20 Trucks
- Paul’s Glasses Reflect The Light!!!
- The Sayings of Twitter Paul
- The Teacher Writing Project Website is coming. Do you have any name suggestions?
- The Horizontal Transfer Book Club Book is: “Letters to a Young Scientist” by E.O. Wilson
- Bob K. has a cabinet hack for you!
- Paul gets a lot of mileage out of timelapse and slow-mo camera on his phone and thinks you should too.
- David gets a lot of mileage from DealHacker, particularly when combined with this IFTTT recipe
This Week's Topic: Summer
- The “Summer Slide"
- We’ll be moving to a bi-weekly summer schedule, after our next episode.
- “What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions” by Randall Munroe
- Fermi Questions
- A correlation between gestures and thoughts.
- BeanBoozled (a brand new suggestion for Andersen Game Night)
- David is not clear on why he sounds a bit like he’s in a can on this episode, but he is sorry for it (particularly if your name is Matt C., or Bob K.). He promises that the pre-edited version sounded MUCH worse. Steps will be taken to rectify this situation going forward...