Thanks for listening to our discussion about teaching superpowers and teaching kryptonite! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Don’t forget to vote for the book club!
- Paul liked the Wondertwins.
- Video of SuperVector Mr. John Ellis in the wild.nys
- Apparently the NYS Regents Exams are an exception, not the rule.
- An example of David’s Regents Exam Item Analysis.
- David’s e-board.
- Rachel has to let us know what LMS her school chooses!
- Your chance to vote for the Horizontal Transfer Book Club is running out!
- Check out the Daniella P. approved episode summary spreadsheet
- Paul’s Headphone Wrap Trick
- URL Shorteners like the goo.gl extension, and bit.ly
- Mr. Anderson says “be careful of lock-in”
- Amanda M. likes Planbook.com
This Week's Topic: Teaching SuperPowers and Teaching Kryptonite
- David is an EDU-CHAMELEON and a SUPER-SHARER.
- David’s Summer Assignment Post, and Drew I.’s rejoinder.
- Paul…is…Failure Man
- David’s moderator principles.
- You know who wants to be liked? Paul. You know who else wants to be liked…?