Thanks for listening to our discussion of opting out of standardized testing. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- PSAT Proctoring Instructions are like a terrible “Choose Your Own Adventure” Book.
- San Diego is Vector Strong
- Olive’s favorite person is not David
- David Quammen’s New Book
- David Quammen’s Spy Novel
- Lilly Garcia- “Save the plane fare to Finland. Go to Montana!
- Jessica’s AI-iPhone Tweet
- Your Feedback on topics is requested
- Don C. offers the CMD+CTRL+SHIFT+4 Key Command
- A guide for screenshots on mac
- Don’t forget about Utility Costs
- John Green’s TEDx talk
- “To Sir, With Love”
- “The Faculty”
- Amanda M. uses Paper (Full Remarks Link)
- Toobers and Zots
- 3D Molecular Designs sells an awesome Amino Acid Starter Kit and very cool Magnetic Water Molecules
- The MSOE Protein Modeling Challenge and SMART Teams
- David’s student’s TopoIsomerase Model
- Scannable from Evernote
- Howie- The Mascot of HHMI’s Biointeractive
- 3D Howie Model
- Limited Edition Howie Wallpaper by Fabian deKok Mercado.
- BioInteractive Newsletter sign up.
- The HHMI Crew and Coffee Machine
This Week's Topic: Opting Out of tests
- The NYS Opt Out Scene.
- Pearson’s role in Common Core Testing
- The most recent changes to NYS Teacher Ratings.
- Common Core math problems and process
- If Long Island were a State…
- Ask your kid’s teachers the right questions if you want honest answers.