Thanks so much for listening to our discussion about reviewing for exams! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
How many links do you need to get from “French Bulldog” to “Horizontal Gene Transfer” on Wikipedia? Let us know.
- “Grizzly Man” is a lovely example of the naturalistic fallacy.
- “Dreams” has this section in it, which has the most ridiculous Martin Scorcese appearance of all time.
- An example of stop motion from Paul’s students.
- David’s most recent secret project has involved several vectors. Let him know if you’d like to participate.
- Chi K. recommends Common Sense Media to help parents check in on what media their children are consuming.
- Since “Twenty Trucks” was mentioned again, here is another link to another amazing truck song.
- Pokemon can only say their names.
- Paul and David are going to publish a book on classroom student technology management
- Podcast analytics are sparse.
- A list of Bookclub Suggestions is being whittled down as we speak.
- The Wikipedia Game, Bozeman Wikipedia Game Video, and David wrote up Beth D.’s variant.
- David’s daily list of class activities was really created to help him track what he’s about to submit to his publications department for next year.
- Here’s the “cool cancer gene activity” that HHMI’s Biointeractive released this year
- The Museum of the Rockies
This Week's Topic: Exam Review
- Laura is happy that Paul is not reviewing this year
- This Year’s AP Topic Review Schedule in David’s class.
- The impact of sleep on student performance.
- The impact of belief on student performance.
- Paul’s “night before the AP exam” YouTube analytics.
- Paul Skypes with AP classes
- David likes having students dissect misconceptions.
- The AP Teacher Communities are a great place to be this time of year.