Thanks for listening to our discussion about science teachers writing with Guest Co-Host Sydney B! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
We hope to see you at our Live Recording at NABT next week!
- Amanda M. notes that things are different in different places, and that maybe we should talk about bosses...
- Maurice Wilkins on science and cats in bags.
- Jessica M.’s student looked at inequalities in science research projects for his science research project.
- Look who’s winning the Kim Foglia AP Biology Service Award this year!
- Your feedback is always welcome!
- You can use a pound of dice for many, many things. Here are some of Sydney's favorites
- Here’s a good place to learn HTML/CSS.
- Here’s a good place to learn about Markdown.
- Here’s a good place to learn about browser based keyboard shortcuts.
Featured Patron: Chi K.
- Support the show on Patreon
This Week's Topic: Unity & Diversity (aka “The Teacher Writing Project”)
- How long it took to figure out that basketball nets shouldn't be closed.
- The Edge “Annual Question” Series.
- Why David started the writing project.
- The Unity & Diversity founding team.
- The divisiveness of oxford commas.
- Last year’s essays.
- “The Myth of Sisyphus”
- This year’s topic.
- Want to write with us this year? Join our newsletter for updates!
- Google’s AI will soon be writing emails to itself. David looks forward to the inevitable Tumblr.
- “Stairway to Heaven” (translated to Chinese and back to English).
- The lyrics to “Hamilton”
- Sydney welcomes The CoyWolf to our nation’s capital?