Thanks for listening to our discussion about Charter Schools, with guest co-host Daniella P! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
- Edgar Allan Poe Live Action at the Huntington Library
- The LAUSD iPad debacle.
- Project “Keep Paul Off Twitter While In Africa” is underway!
- Keegan R. is our first Aussie Vector!
- Daniella’s class website
- [Daniella’s “online textbook”
- Daniella’s “Digital Agenda"
- Kagan likes the KaganOnline colors.
- A giant, heavy box of superschool!
- Daniella likes Stamps, and so do her students.
- David’s highly artistic smiley face.
- Click Stamps >> 50X Use Stamps
- Marble Notebooks are David’s Lab Notebooks of Choice.
- Hot Glue + Nylon Ribbon = The Best Lab Book Placemarks.
- Interactive Science Notebooks.
- Lee F. is the AP Bio Interactive Notebook Guru.
- You can sponsor the show on Patreon
- The Featured Patreon Patron will return when Paul returns to America.
- Your Horizontal Transfer Tee-Shirt is on the way (assuming you ordered it!) .
This Week's Topic: Charter Schools
- Charter School Stats
- History of Charter Schools
- Charter School Myths & Facts
- 2014 CREDO Study
- BTSA == $16,000