Thanks for listening to our discussion about Teacher Resources! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
It’s not too late to own your own "Horizontal Transfer" Tee-Shirt!
- The Podcast Lawsuit
- What Kagan is.
- You can still buy a “Horizontal Transfer” tee-shirt, and feel like you are embraced by the angels.
- Would you like to be part of our xqsuperschool team?
- Personality Styles are not so useful.
- Let us know what you think (or if you get PD credit for listening!)
- David knows more Spanish now than he did on January 1, thanks to DuoLingo
- Desmos is rolling out an activity builder.
This Week’s Featured Patron: John G.
- You can become a show patron on Patreon.
This Week's Topic: Teacher Resources
- The NYS Science Teacher Listservs.
- The AP Teacher Communities.
- Paul’s Dream Wall of Books
- The Computer Show
- You haven’t used LEARNEE?!?!
- How David uses Prezi with his students.
- Zach’s robot can solve a rubik’s cube in record time.
- David has a magic ZojiRushi thermos
- WireCutter, SweetHome, LifeHacker, and Cooks Illustrated
- We will see you at NABT!
- It’s not too late to write with us this year. We even have a topic now!