Thanks for listening to our discussion about Intellectual Property! If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, on our Facebook page, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HrzntlTrnsfr. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here, or support the show here. For additional information about the discussion, check out the links below.
Be the first vector on your block to own your own "Horizontal Transfer" Tee-Shirt!
- The fruits of David’s Senior Class Homecoming Float.
- Paul lives in the mountains, and close to the stadium (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/561402/Google_Maps.jpg).
- Bruce T. is Feedbacker #200
- The Kagan Learning website.
- How we make this show.
- How Paul makes his videos.
- Mike P. uses Doceri to mirror his desktop
- David has found that GoFormative fills a lot of his formative assessment needs.
- Is there a limit to the number of new tools we should expose students to?
- Paul saw PearDeck in action.
- Mad Props to Spencer
- Big ups to our Patreon Patrons (but please change your password)!
- There are two types of tech companies…
- You can purchase your Horizontal Transfer Tee-Shirt right now!
This Week's Topic: Intellectual Property
- A history of US copyright.
- A primer on software patents, courtesy of “This American Life”.
- A rough approximation of the current state of copyright penalties.
- Lessig on copyright.
- Doctorow on Copyright.
- Is everything free now?
- The problems with “Teachers Pay Teachers”
- The search results for Knuffke on Prezi.