Thanks for listening to episode 3! Find the show notes below. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, or by contacting us on Twitter: @DavidKnuffke, @PaulAndersen, & @HorizonPod. Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
- A map comparing where Paul is speaking this week, as compared to where David teaches.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art Christmas Tree
- Ted-Ed Website
- A 3d periodic table of the elements activity
- @Horizonpod is on twitter
- The NetLogo website
- The PhET website
- A comprehensive list of twitter chats/hashtags for teachers
- The Demographics of Deer Park High School and Bozeman High School. This information was generated using this cool tool
- Bob K. is on twitter
- Lee Ferguson is on twitter
Constructive Criticism Corner:
This week's sponsor:
This Week's Topic: Grades
- Some of David's writing and resources on Standards-Based grading.
- David's Test Corrections Process for AP Biology.
- A recent post from David on how he tracks student behavior