Episode two delivered to you right on schedule! Find the show notes below. If you'd like to leave us some feedback, you can do that at the link above, or by contacting either of us on Twitter (@DavidKnuffke & @PaulAndersen). Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here.
- One example of a Recent Bozeman Science AP Physics Video.
- A handy guide to “Twitter for teachers."
- Valerie M. is on twitter.
- Paul’s mispronouncing friend named Paul.
- The Generation Jump- The weekly vlog conversation that David and his former student "produce."
- David's Soundcloud page has all of the possible "Horizontal Transfer" Jingles that he "composed".
- Scribbled Beauty- Paul's former musical venture.
- The remarkably popular fashion/beauty YouTube channel that David's current student produces.
- Paul’s notably wide glasses.
- One example of a PDQ document. Careful listener's will notice that Paul's last name is misspelled. It is like this on every single one that his resources appear in.
- One example of a completed student PDQ.
- The first wiki in Deer Park UFSD history. Note: It did NOT look like this back then.
- mrknuffke.net- A fairly typical example of the type of website a modern teacher maintains.
- Olive Branch Knuffke
- Doctopus- If you're a Google Apps for Education User, this will change your life.
- moodle- A free, open-source LMS.
- Black Mirror- Available on Netflix
- How TV Ruined Your Life
- Parable of the polygons
- ViHart's YouTube Channel
- Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars Trilogy Book 1: Red Mars
- Wanderers- The creator name-checks Kim Stanley Robinson here
- Decode DC
- The Orion Launch
- Space Camp